The Department of Pediatrics offers childcare from birth until 18 years of age in friendly and safe environment. Our team of dedicated doctors and nurse are well aware that kids are not adults and thus need special environment and care.
Our well-equipped modern and child friendly clinics offer a soothing and comfortable environment for treatment of a variety of acute and chronic illnesses of infancy, childhood and adolescence. Screened for any vision or hearing problems in addition to the provision of age-appropriate preventive guidance regarding nutrition, lifestyle and health maintenance issues.
We have our specialized Pediatric rooms with highly qualified staffs to assure the needs of each and every need of all patients for all young and any gender.
Pediatrics Clinic Services
- Common infectious, endocrine, urinary and gastrointestinal disease.
- Asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- Skin conditions like eczema, skin infections and allergic rashes.
- Malnutrition and failure to thrive.
- Bed-wetting, chronic constipation and diarrhea.
- Problems of growth and development
- Comprehensive health screening.
- Well baby check-up.